By Lindsay Bergman
Heart of Mine
They were never supposed to fall in love.
He was the Crown Prince of Coradova. She was his best friend from childhood.
Their forbidden love will cost them everything.
Clean Romance Author
She lives in a small mountain community in Southern California with her husband and two young children. When she’s not writing, she enjoys reading, camping in the great outdoors, photography and coffee. Lots of coffee.
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
– I love reading fantasy books, as long as there’s romance.
– I love any book with Scottish warriors or cowboys.
– Some of my favorite book series are Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa, Nine Kingdoms by Lynn Kurland, Tiger’s Curse by Colleen Houck and A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas.
– My spirit animal would be a wolf.
– Chocolate is my weakness.
– Tulips are my favorite.
– My Hogwarts House is Hufflepuff.
They thought their love would last a lifetime. But unforeseen tragedy tore them apart. Will forgiveness be enough to offer second chances?