Brielle isn’t looking for her happily-ever-after. But the charming Prince Ashton is impossible to resist.
Clean Romance Author
Lindsay is known for bringing her stories to life with beautiful descriptions, and lovable characters who are layered with emotion. Although she writes clean contemporary romance, her books have plenty of sweet and swoon-worthy kisses that will make your heart sigh.
She lives in a small mountain community in Southern California with her husband and two young children. When she’s not writing, she enjoys reading, camping in the great outdoors, photography and coffee. Lots of coffee.
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
– I love reading fantasy books, as long as there’s romance.
– I love any book with Scottish warriors or cowboys.
– Some of my favorite book series are Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa, Nine Kingdoms by Lynn Kurland, Tiger’s Curse by Colleen Houck and A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas.
– My spirit animal would be a wolf.
– Chocolate is my weakness.
– Tulips are my favorite.
– My Hogwarts House is Hufflepuff.